At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- NOS NEW shimano ULTEGRA RD-6500 9sp rear derailleur 0119
- Retro SR Suntour Pro Compe 6s thread freewheel 13-20 made in Japan
- Shimano RS505 Road Disc Brake Caliper with Resin Pads with Fins Flat- Mount
- Thomson Road Bike Drop Handlebar 31.8 x 420 Bar
- Tru-Spec 1060008 24-7 Series Tactical Ripstop Polyester Khaki Pants
- 12 in.Outdoor Propane jet Cooker designed for large quantity cooking C90PKB
- CANNON DOWNRIGGER LOW PROFILE SWIVEL BASE 2207003 NEW SWIVEL MOUNT
- Aku Snow Crystal GTX USL 6 Wanderschuhe Winterstiefel NEU
- CAPITA WMNS BIRDS OF A FEATHER SNOWBOARD 2019
- E-Bike 24V 27.2Ah Battery Electric Bicycle Bike Mammut REVO Apollo M1 Watseka
- Fjäll Räven Est. 1960 T-SHIRT M 81946 SIZE M Acorn
- HKA M600 Tactical Rail Mount LED Flashlight with Remote Switch
- MANTELLINA SANTINI ICE 2 yellow FLUO SIZE S
- NOS FIR EA10 EA 10 MTB MOUNTAIN BIKE CLINCHER RIM 26 36H 90S VINTAGE
- Rare Vintage KHS Professional Road Bicycle Frame Fork 531 Reynolds Superbe 62cm
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.